AMA on the Academy

• 27 May 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

This week we’ve invited Aaron Lucas from the Greenlight Guru Academy for an exclusive AMA (ask me anything) session on the topic of the recent Academy Advance launch.

Link to the Zoom call.

Leave your questions in the comment section below - this will give your question the greatest likelihood of being answered.

P.S. There is an interactive video element to this AMA that you can participate in. The link to join the Zoom meeting will be provided on the day of the event!

If you have run into problems, send a message directly to @Etienne and let us know!

8 replies

Userlevel 1

So excited for this session! 

Looking forward to answering your questions and sharing the vision for the Academy.

Userlevel 3

What topics does the Academy plan to release content on in the future?

Userlevel 2

I saw something about launching “Advance” - what’s different about that versus what was already out there in the Academy?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a way to suggest topics or certifications that we’d like to see in the future?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I love the Academy and all the things I’ve been learning about the industry (where has this been all my life?!?)

But my question is, are the certifications recognized in the industry? Have you seen people putting the certifications on their resume, or job postings that ask for these certifications?

Thanks so much!

Excited for the AMA this afternoon. I thought I’d get these posted here in advance.

1. I’m having trouble opening up the “Success Paths” tab from the main menu, is that page still in progress? I can see in individual topics if they’re included in a path, but I can’t pull up a Path and see what’s in it. Does viewing that require and Advanced license? 
  2. I’m a mid-level manager doing product dev, do you have content already created that summarizes the potential benefits of an Advanced membership for different types of roles? I need to go through an approvals process for something like this, but I think it would be highly beneficial to me and people I manage.
  3. How does the cost structure work for Advanced for Teams? Are there price breaks for getting multiple employees advanced/premium/unlimited membership?
Userlevel 1

Thank you all for an incredible session and really engaging questions! 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you all for an incredible session and really engaging questions! 

Thanks @Aaron Lucas

For those of you who were not able to make it, we’ll put up a link to access the recording.

All the best,
Etienne Nichols